Launching our May Prize Draw – win £50!
We are really excited that our May prize draw is now LIVE!
Everyone who takes just five minutes to complete our survey and tell us about a healthcare or social care service in Solihull will be entered into a prize draw.
Click here to have your say and help us to improve local services as well as being in with a chance to win yourself a £50 voucher.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The prize draw is being run by Healthwatch Solihull.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age and do not work for Healthwatch Solihull in any capacity.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. Although you can leave feedback for more than one service within the one entry.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include those who will have completed the survey between 01/05/2021 and 31/05/2021.Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply complete the survey online (you must leave your contact details which will remain confidential and will not be shared with third parties).
9. Healthwatch Solihull will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
The prize and draw
10. The prize will be 4 x £50 vouchers for a Solihull business of your choice (4 winners winning one each). Vouchers may be changed at the discretion of Healthwatch Solihull.
11. Healthwatch Solihull’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Healthwatch Solihull regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 31st May 2021 via the email/telephone contact details provided during subscription.
17. Healthwatch Solihull will attempt to contact the winner up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of the second contact, they will lose their right to the prize, and Healthwatch Solihull reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize after notification and acceptance.
Data protection and publicity
20. Healthwatch Solihull is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
21. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Healthwatch Solihull and suppliers to administer the competition.