Healthwatch Solihull Annual Report: 2020-2021
In our latest Annual Report, Healthwatch Solihull explains how we worked throughout the year to understand people’s health and care needs, and how it used public feedback to help services respond and improve care for local people.
You will see that, despite being unable to work from our office for most of the year, we have continued to listen to and speak up for you while responding to the exceptional challenges of COVID-19.
- We heard from 1507 people this year about their experiences of health and social care.
- We provided advice and information to 298 people.
- We engaged with and supported over 10,500 people during the COVID-19 pandemic this year.
- We published 4 reports about the improvements people would like to see to health and social care services. From this, we made several recommendations for improvement.
- 7 organisations have committed to making actions on issues we have identified through investigations.
- We spoke virtually to care homes residents, their families and staff to find out their experience of care during COVID-19.
Read the full Healthwatch Solihull Annual Report 2020-21 to find out more about their work during the past year, including findings and recommendations for changes to services.