Get the right care this August bank holiday weekend
The NHS is here to help you over the bank holiday on Monday 29 August.
This bank holiday weekend, choose the right service for your needs. If you are unsure about where to go, please visit NHS 111 online at 111.nhs.uk or call 111 and you will be directed to the most appropriate service for your need.
If you need to visit a pharmacy, you can find bank holiday opening hours for pharmacies in Birmingham and Solihull here.
- Choose self-care for minor illness and injuries.
- Choose your local pharmacy for minor health concerns, such as sore throats, tummy trouble, and aches and pains.
- Choose our 24/7 helpline, 0121 262 3555, if you need to speak to someone about your mental health.
- Choose 111 for urgent health concerns or when you’re unsure what to do.
- Choose 999 for medical or mental health emergencies. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
For more information visit the Birmingham and Solihull ICB website.