COVID-19: Solihull in Tier 3 from Wednesday 2nd December
On Thursday 26th November 2020 the government announced that Solihull will be in Tier 3 (Very High Alert) from Wednesday 2nd December, grouped with Coventry & Warwickshire.
Tier 3 (Very High Alert) is for areas with a very high or very rapidly rising level of infections, where tighter restrictions are in place. From Wednesday 2nd December there will be:
- No mixing indoors.
- People can only meet outdoors in limited places such as parks and public gardens (Rule of six applies).
- Pubs and restaurants must close, with the exception of takeaway sales.
The full information about the restrictions in this tier can be
Remember, ‘Hands. Face. Space’:
- hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings).